By registering as an affiliate of the Bluegisse affiliate program, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Make sure to read them carefully before registering.
Your participation in this program is solely to legally promote our website in order to receive a commission for Bluegisse's products.
We reserve the right to update and change the terms from time to time without notice. Any revisions, modifications, enhancements or changes to the Program, including new features and resources that we release from time to time, shall be governed by these Terms. Your continued use of this site after any such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes. You can review the latest version of the terms at any time:
Any violation of these Terms may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights as an affiliate marketer and forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate marketing commissions earned during the period of violation.
1.Approve or reject the application
After submitting your application, our team will manually review your account within 24 hours. Once approved, you will receive an email.
If, in our sole discretion, your website is not suitable for the program for any reason, we may reject your account, including without limitation, if your website contains unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing or other objectionable images or content.
We reserve the right to approve or reject any affiliate program application in our sole discretion. You will have no legal recourse against our rejection of your affiliate program application.
- 5% commission
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive commissions from your account.
- Payments are usually made every 30 days (the beginning of each month).
- Affiliates must have a minimum affiliate account balance of $50 or more in order to be eligible for payment terms.
- Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or chargebacks will not be paid.
Your affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertising (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spam (mass emails, mass newsgroup postings, etc.).
- Including but not limited to advertising on platforms such as Facebook or Google.
- Infringement of Bluegisse intellectual property rights.
- Self-referral, suspected alliance fraud, etc.
In addition to the above, Bluegisse reserves the right to terminate any affiliate account at any time for any breach of this Agreement or for no reason.
- Write tutorials, reviews and articles on your blog.
- Post a video assessment.
- Email your affiliate link to your subscribers.
- Post links on organic social media posts.
- Publish banners and text links on your website
After you sign up for the program, you will be given a URL link that identifies you. It is your responsibility to ensure that this link is properly formatted.
You may use the graphics and text we provide, or you may create your own graphics and text, as long as they are deemed appropriate under the conditions and do not violate the conditions set forth in Condition 4.
PPC bids are not permitted without prior written permission.
Bluegisse shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages (loss of revenue, loss of commissions) arising out of any consequence of failed affiliate tracking, loss of database files or intentional damage to the program and/or our website.
We make no warranties, express or implied, about the program and/or memberships or products sold by Bluegisse. We do not claim that the program and/or the operation of our website will be error free and we are not responsible for any interruptions or errors.
The term of this Agreement begins when you accept the Program and ends when your Affiliate Account is terminated.
We may modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. If you make any modifications to the terms and conditions of this agreement, your only option is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continued participation in the program constitutes your acceptance of any changes.